Monster Rear CV Axle Pair & Wheel Bearings for Can-Am Maverick 1000 2013-15
Location on vehicle: Rear,Left,Right
***See compatibility chart for specific models***
They will fit the following 4x4 applications:
2013-2015 ... Maverick 1000 / 1000R EFI - STD, XRS, XRS-DPS
2014-2015 ... Maverick Max 1000R - STD, XRS, XRS-DPS
(please note these will not fit XC, XXC, XMR or Turbo models)
The Monster Axles™ XP Series axle was designed to be stronger, longer lasting, and a more dependable axle than anything else. With its inner CV joint designed like an outer joint, the axle can utilize up to a 45° angle of operation. OEM axles can only operate up to 23°. The plunge mechanism is moved from the inner joint to the shaft, eliminating issues that cause joints to bind and break. This also allows enough room for twice the plunge of OEM axles.
Unlike other brands, our axle will never bind, burr, or mushroom leaving you with a CV joint you cannot remove from the shaft. You will not find an axle that is easier to service- no more beating off the joint with a sledge hammer. Should you need replacement parts, we have them in stock and available.
- Included: Rear Left (1), Rear Right (1)
- Fits up to a 4" lift
- Stronger than OEM chromoly forged steel axle bar
- Greased with a moly based grease to provide superior joint lubrication
- Fitted with Heavy Duty boots for added wear & puncture resistance
- Inboard CV joint spline count: 24 (both)
- Outboard CV joint spline count: 26 (both)
- Compressed overall axle length: 758 (both)
What's in the box
- Item Requires Shipping
- 42.0 lbs.
- W5.0000” x H10.0000” x L32.0000”
- Free ground shipping for lower 48 states ( some exclusions may apply)
- Free Shipping - Ships Same Day If Ordered Before 3EST
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.