Monster Axles Full Set w/ 2" Spacers for Polaris RZR S 900 & S 1000, XP Series
Location on vehicle: Front,Rear,Left,Right
This set will fit these Polaris RZR models:
2017-2020 RZR S 900
2017-2018 RZR 4 900
2017-2020 RZR S 1000
2019-2020 RZR S4 1000
- Includes: Monster Axles™ XP Series axles (4), 2" High Lifter 4/156 bolt pattern wheel spacers (4)
- Wheel spacers are machined from aircraft grade 6061 billet aluminum and use grade 8 studs
- No OEM studs are required to be removed from the ATV and stud extenders are not used
- Wheel spacers bolt to existing studs and the wheel is then bolted to the grade 8 wheel spacer stud furnished
- Compressed axle length: Fronts - 692 mm, Rears - 686 mm
- Inboard axle splines: Fronts - 22, Rears - 28, Outboard axle splines: Fronts - 26, Rears - 26
- Replaces OEM # (fronts) 1333263, 1333946, (rears) 1333081, 1333947
The Monster Axles™ XP Series axle is designed to be stronger, longer lasting, and more dependable, no matter where you ride. A high-performance axle that can fit stock length all the way up to a 4" lift kit. Bundled with these 2" wheel spacers, they provide even more support for handling bumpy trails, crawling over rocks, and a wider stance to help with stability through ruts.
Game changing design — Key to its performance, the plunge mechanism is moved from the inner joint to the shaft itself, eliminating issues that cause joints to bind and break. Unlike other brands, our axle will not bind, burr, or mushroom, leaving you with a CV joint you can't remove from the shaft.
More angle, more plunge — With its inner CV joint designed like an outer joint, it can achieve a 45° angle of operation (OEM axles can only operate up to around 23°). Both joints are fitted with heavy duty boots are assembled on a revolutionary, telescoping 4340 chromoly steel shaft that provides an additional 60 mm of travel.
Serviceable in the field — Should you need to replace a broken joint or boot, the CV joint can be easily removed for service without any specials tools. No need ship the whole axle back to us. And you can always contact us to inquire about replacement parts.
Wider stance, safer ride — You can increase your stability, improve handling, and get an aggressive look without having to worry about your CV joints buckling under the pressure. Plus the extra clearance will keep larger tires from rubbing on shocks, fenders, etc.
What's In The Box
|2018||Polaris||RZR 4 900||EPS|
|2017||Polaris||RZR 4 900||EPS|
|2020||Polaris||RZR S4 1000||EPS|
|2019||Polaris||RZR S4 1000||EPS|
|2020||Polaris||RZR S 900||--||60 inch models|
|2020||Polaris||RZR S 900||EPS||60 inch models|
|2020||Polaris||RZR S 900||Premium||60 inch models|
|2019||Polaris||RZR S 900||--||60 inch models|
|2019||Polaris||RZR S 900||EPS||60 inch models|
|2018||Polaris||RZR S 900||--||60 inch models|
|2018||Polaris||RZR S 900||EPS||60 inch models|
|2017||Polaris||RZR S 900||--||60 inch models|
|2017||Polaris||RZR S 900||EPS||60 inch models|
|2020||Polaris||RZR S 1000||EPS|
|2019||Polaris||RZR S 1000||EPS|
|2018||Polaris||RZR S 1000||EPS|
|2017||Polaris||RZR S 1000||EPS|
- Item Requires Shipping
- 83.0 lbs.
- W11.0000” x H16.0000” x L32.0000”
- Free Ground Shipping
- Game Changing Axles with High Lifter 2" Wheel Spacers
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.