Monster Axles 2" Lift Set with Spacers for Yamaha Grizzly 700 14-15, XP Series
Location on vehicle: Front,Rear,Left,Right
This set will fits these Yamaha ATVs:
2014-2015 Grizzly 700 (including EPS, FI, SE)
Tire Fitment: up to 28"
Please note this is a general guide for tire fitment is not guaranteed
Always measure and verify your clearance before buying larger tires
- Includes: Monster Axles™ XP Series axles (4), 2" 4/110 High Lifter Wheel Spacers (4), a 2" High Lifter Signature Series Lift Kit
- High Lifter 2" Lift Kit is made with zinc plating (hardware and detailed step by step photo instructions included)
- Wheel spacers are machined from aircraft grade 6061 billet aluminum and use grade 8 studs
- No OEM studs are required to be removed from the ATV and stud extenders are not used
- Wheel spacers bolt to existing studs and the wheel is then bolted to the grade 8 wheel spacer stud furnished
- Compressed axle length: Fronts - 536 mm, Rears - 553 mm
- Inboard Splines: Fronts - 21, Rears - 23, Outboard Splines: Fronts - 27, Rears - 27
The Monster Axles™ XP Series axle is designed to be stronger, longer lasting, and more dependable, no matter where you ride. A high-performance axle that can fit stock length all the way up to a 4" lift kit. Bundled with this 2" lift kit, they provide even more support for handling bumpy trails, crawling over rocks, and keeping you and your ride a little safer out in the wild.
Game changing design — Key to its performance, the plunge mechanism is moved from the inner joint to the shaft itself, eliminating issues that cause joints to bind and break. Unlike other brands, our axle will not bind, burr, or mushroom, leaving you with a CV joint you can't remove from the shaft.
Serviceable in the field — Should you need to replace a broken joint or boot, the CV joint can be easily removed for service without any specials tools. No need ship the whole axle back to us. And you can always contact us to inquire about replacement parts.
Lift your ride with confidence — High Lifter has been perfecting the lift kit for over 20 years. Their kits are precision-engineered, backed by a lifetime warranty, and are a guaranteed way to make a statement.
Wider stance, safer ride — You can increase your stability, improve handling, and get an aggressive look without having to worry about your CV joints buckling under the pressure. Plus the extra clearance will keep larger tires from rubbing on shocks, fenders, etc.
What's In The Box
|2015||Yamaha||Grizzly 700||YFM700D 4x4 FI|
|2015||Yamaha||Grizzly 700||YFM700DHH 4x4 Hunter Edition FI|
|2015||Yamaha||Grizzly 700||YFM700FGP 4x4 FI EPS|
|2015||Yamaha||Grizzly 700||YFM700FGPSE 4x4 Special Edition FI EPS|
|2015||Yamaha||Grizzly 700||YFM700PHFH 4x4 Hunter Edition FI EPS|
|2014||Yamaha||Grizzly 700||YFM700D 4x4 FI|
|2014||Yamaha||Grizzly 700||YFM700DHH 4x4 Hunter Edition FI|
|2014||Yamaha||Grizzly 700||YFM700P 4x4 FI EPS|
|2014||Yamaha||Grizzly 700||YFM700PHH 4x4 Hunter Edition FI EPS|
|2014||Yamaha||Grizzly 700||YFM700PSE 4x4 Special Edition FI EPS|
- Item Requires Shipping
- 67.0 lbs.
- W19.0000” x H21.0000” x L25.0000”
- Free Ground Shipping
- Game Changing Axles with a High Lifter Signature Series Lift & Wheel Spacers
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.