Monster Axles Heavy Duty Front CV Axle for Polaris Ranger 700 6x6 2008-2009
Location on vehicle: Front,Left,Right
It will fit the following applications:
2008-2009 ... Polaris Ranger 700 6x6
The Monster Axles™ XP Series axle was designed to be stronger, longer lasting, and a more dependable axle than anything else. With its inner CV joint designed like an outer joint, the axle can utilize up to a 45° angle of operation. OEM axles can only operate up to 23°. The plunge mechanism is moved from the inner joint to the shaft, eliminating issues that cause joints to bind and break. This also allows enough room for twice the plunge of OEM axles.
Unlike other brands, our axle will never bind, burr, or mushroom leaving you with a CV joint you cannot remove from the shaft. You will not find an axle that is easier to service- no more beating off the joint with a sledge hammer. Should you need replacement parts, we have them in stock and available.
- Included: Front left or right axle (1)
- Fits up to a 4" lift
- Stronger than OEM chromoly forged steel axle bar
- Greased with a moly based grease to provide superior joint lubrication
- Fitted with Heavy Duty boots for added wear & puncture resistance
- Inboard CV joint spline count: 22
- Outboard CV joint spline count: 20
- Compressed overall axle length: 629
|2008||Polaris||Ranger 500||4x4 EFI|
|2009||Polaris||Ranger 700||6x6 EFI|
|2008||Polaris||Ranger 700||6x6 EFI|
|2009||Polaris||Ranger Crew 700||--|
|2009||Polaris||Ranger Crew 700||Browning|
|2008||Polaris||Ranger Crew 700||--|
|2008||Polaris||Ranger XP 700||4x4 Browning EFI|
|2008||Polaris||Ranger XP 700||4x4 EFI|
What's in the box
- Item Requires Shipping
- 17.8 lbs.
- W6.0000” x H5.0000” x L33.0000”
- Free ground shipping for lower 48 states ( some exclusions may apply)
- Fits up to a 4" lift! See details for fitment
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.